Updated January 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
Whilst the world returns to 'normal' we have the highest staff absence rate of the pandemic this term so far.
Infant and Nursery aged children don't seem to be getting ill, but we think they can pass germs on and the number of positive cases amongst pupils is also higher than last year. What can you do to help?
- Make sensible choices about where you go and what you do
- Keep an eye out for any symptoms in the family and don't send children into school if they are unwell.
- Lateral flow tests are now accepted as a good way of picking up both symptomatic and asymptomatic cases.
- If an adult in the family is ill, do your best to isolate.
- Wear a mask if you are talking to a teacher, or coming into the school building - if you want us to be here, you need to look after us!
- Be kind and sensitive to other parents who may be vulnerable and may want you to wear a mask when mixing with them
The school risk assessment (January 2022) has been uploaded should you be interested in reading it. Any questions, please ask!