Home Page

The Grove Infant and Nursery School

Achieving our potential in our creative learning community

Weather - Friday 1st February

It has been decided that it would not be safe to open school today everyone - we were hoping to make it but staff live further away than families and after discussion with Ms Clifford we have decided to close.  Enjoy the snow if you can, stay safe, see you on Monday.

Message sent via Everbridge 6.54 am, 1.2.19