Staff had a difficult and dangerous time getting home from work today, with 1 teacher taking 3 hours to get to Luton on very slippy roads. The night is due to be very cold, and so Ms Clifford and I have decided to close tomorrow. By making this decision tonight we hope we are giving families as much time as possible to make alternative arrangements.
Whether we have more snow or not, better safe than sorry.
See you on Monday everyone.